Puffer Anorak | Off White
Puffer Anorak is an insulated winter jacket from Rains’ Thermal category, constructed from a breathable, yet waterproof PU fabric. Puffer Anorak is designed as a roomier, unisex silhouette with wide puffer chambers that are filled with a plant-based insulation. Rains’ puffers feature an innovative approach to quilting via seamless chambers, woven from the backside to ensure a waterproof bond. Signature to Puffer Hooded Coat from Rains is a half placket zipper closure and an insulated drawstring hood. Lined in fleece, pockets are placed at the sides of the body.
- Shell: 57% Polyester. 43% polyurethane
- Lining: 100% Nylon
- Fabric breathability: 4000 g/m2
- Fabric windproof rating: 0,02 air permeability
- Filling: Plant based Sorona® insulation by DuPont®
- Roomier, boxy fit
- Iconic anorak shape with half zip on front
- Side pockets in side panel
- Fuller zipper opening in one side for easy access
Note: Available By Order Only - Please Allow 7 Days for Store Pickup or 14 Days For Home Delivery.
Thermal – Insulated outerwear made to endure the colder climates.
4000 mm/cm2 water column pressure
0.02 cmm air permeability
4000 g/m2 water vapor transmission
Stainless steel and durable rubber trimmings
Sorona® insulation by DuPont®
High-frequency ultrasonic technology
|Shoulder to shoulder||46||47.5||49||50.5||52|
Measurements in CM