Kyoto Work Jacket | Washed Indigo Herringbone Denim
Kyoto Work Jacket
With a cult following, this is fast becoming a UW classic. Loose fit, Japanese styling
Named for its distinctive chevron-like similarities to the 'Herring' fish, there is certainly nothing fishy about this fabric. Herringbone is a staple fabric used liberally during WWII as the fabric of choice for GI's.
• Regular fitting.
• Wrap front with internal and external ties.
• Two lower patch pockets.
• One external chest patch pocket.
• One internal chest patch pocket.
• Fabric Content: 100% Cotton.
• Washcare: Wash at 30 degrees. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron. Do not dry clean. Wash like colours together. Do not iron decoration.
Please be aware that the measurements below are technical measurements that are based on the garment laid flat and are useful as a general guide only.
|Measured in Centimetres.||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||
|Centre Back Length.||71||73
|Chest Width - 2.5cm Below Armhole.||50.5
|Sleeve Length - From Shoulder (Inc. Cuff).||59